At present, small excavators are suitable for more forklifts. The precautions for loading and unloading operations of small excavators are very important for us. On the one hand, they are related to our personal safety, on the other hand, they are related to the use of the car itself. What should be paid attention to in loading and unloading operations of small excavators.
1. It is not allowed to lift the bucket while driving, and the load of the bucket shall be balanced, and the bucket shall not be overloaded
2. Full load operation can only be carried out when the water temperature and lubricating oil temperature of the engine reach the specified value, and operation can only be carried out when the water temperature and oil temperature exceed the specified lower oil temperature, otherwise the engine will be damaged.
3. Small excavator is used for loading and short-distance transportation of bulk materials. It is forbidden to use bucket for excavation.
4. It is forbidden to shovel and load the goods when the front and rear car bodies form an angle. Before picking up the goods, make the front and rear car bodies form a straight line, align and close to the goods pile, make the bucket touch the ground equally, and then pick up the goods.
5. Before the driver leaves the vehicle, the bucket shall be placed on the ground. It is forbidden for the driver to leave the vehicle when the bucket is suspended. It is forbidden to lift the personnel with the bucket to work at heights.
6. When dumping materials for the truck, the bucket shall not touch the vehicle when turning forward, and the unloading action shall be eased. During unloading operation, the bucket shall not touch the carriage. During pushing or scraping operation, the operation condition shall be observed at any time. If the vehicle is found to be blocked in advance, the operation shall be cautious and forced forward is not allowed.